Sunday, January 31, 2010

mynameisbrew

Life is a cycle, gym, work-take calls, lunch break, sakay ng bus pauwi, tulog, work again and so on. Everytime I get home as one of my daily habit I always make it sure to open my Facebook and GayRomeo account before going to sleep, kahit papaano naman ay mabawasan pagod ko from work pag makikita kong buhay pa mga isda ko sa Fishville and tumutubo pa halaman ko sa Barn Buddy and Farmville and siyempre pag may makukuha akong nice messages coming from my gay world family sa GayRomeo.

There is this guy who sent me a message, hindi siya yung typical message na narereceive ko saying "let's fuck", "sex tayo", "hi or hello", and marami pang kalokohang messages ng mga libog na libog na mga bakla, this guy caught my attention, siya ang tipong tao na edukado at may pinag aralan, in short kakaiba siya sa mga nakilala ko at nakachat ko online, he sent me a message, you know what is the message he sent me? "HI FUTURE BF!" find this guy very interesting kaya inopen ko profile niya and started reading his autobiography, after reading his short talambuhay and seeing his cute pictures, I replied, he again replied and it all started from there. We both traded our cellphone numbers and started texting, added him as a friend in Facebook and recently found out that he has a blog kasi nasa Facebook account niya ang link to his blog, not only that he is educated, talented pa itong guy na to, he has this writing skill na wala ako, masyado akong na inspire sa blog niya na I decided to make one.

After days of exchanging text messages and chat sa Facebook and YM, I fell in love with this guy, he has this quality na gusto ko, he makes me happy when I'm sad, he is friendly I think dahil sa lahat ng wall post niya sa Facebook lahat ay may comment coming from his friends same goes to his blog as well which means to say na maraming tao nagmamahal sa kanya - an indication of a friendly person, and most especially I love his visage, everytime I see his pictures it makes me laugh and smile, is this an indication that I am really in love? I am not as well sure, the only thing I'm sure right now is that I like him and I personally would want to meet him, February 2 is the day..... sana lang ay di siya matuloy ng Iloilo (hahahahaha, sama!) Nasa Romblon pala siya ngaun, nag Fafarmville sa farm nila together with his family....

I'm excited........ I like/love you brew! Mwah!

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment